CAD-CAM technique is the newest technique for dental work; is a computerized technique that makes simple and complex, with a 100% accuracy. We are the only clinic in Romania that performs All-Zirconia works. This dental technique translates into maximum aesthetics, durability and precision.
- zirconium works: zirconium is a particularly aesthetic, resistant, biocompatible material. Unlike classic ceramic works, being a very durable material, it can be used without metal support in the rear areas. Because it requires a minimal preparation of the tooth, it is not irritant and has an increased biocompatibility. It is a total bioinert material. It can be used both to make a single crown and to make a dental bridge, also because of the increased resistance. It is used for particularly aesthetic work both in the anterior and posterior areas.
- classic ceramic works with metallic support (Ni-Cr or Au-Pt) or without: full ceramic
- ceramic works on implants
- prosthetic prostheses on implants
- classical and semi-mobile prosthetic works